Monday, January 24, 2011

CJ - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

LOL.  I got some great advise after showing my not-so-wonderful pictures on the SG JAM forum.  I'm going to take it down a whole size, which for this pattern is the smallest size, a 14.  Several thought it just looked too big all over.  Now why didn't I see that?  I guess I just couldn't get past how yuck it looked to be objective.  I'll still do my normal size larger at the hips and I'll take out the 1/4" for sloping shoulders.  I have it cut out and will start sewing sometime today. 

More Later...

2 comments:

  1. Your fabrics are so yummy. It will be worth working through the fit issues! This style is such a good one to have as a TNT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I just about have them worked out. We'll see how it goes at SG!

    ReplyDelete