Friday, May 4, 2012

More Progress

I know, I know, I've been a terrible blogger lately.  Sorry, I've been so busy with trying to keep up with gardening, sewing, and 15 first week of the month meetings and teaching all day on Wednesday.  GAH!  Why does everyone have to meet the first week of the month?  I do have some progress to report on the shell though. 

First a couple of pics:


See?  It's actually starting to look like something now.  LOL.



I know these are hideously overexposed but it was the only way to show the detail.  I do have the shoulder and side seams sewn.  Now I'm pulling out the basting stitches and trimming those seams down in preparation for catch stitching them down.   I should really be able to make a lot of progress this weekend.  Knock on wood.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment