Friday, January 27, 2012

Yes...there is sewing!

LOL.  Believe it or not, I'm making yet another pair of jeans.  So...what does this tell you?  I know it tells me that I just love this Burda pattern (7863).  I have a T-shirt cut out to match but I'm going to cut out about 3 more pairs of jeans.  After that I promise to be more interesting.  Grin.  The really funny thing about it, is I'm using 3 different machines to sew my jeans.  My serger is setup for clean finishing the seams, I do the actual sewing on my Ellegante', and last but not least, my Ellisimo is setup with a top-stitch needle and top-stitching thread.  You really wouldn't believe how much faster I can work with them all set-up to work on one garment. 

That's all I have for today.  I'm driving to Allen, Tx to visit overnight with an old girlfriend and her family and then onto Ft. Worth to pick up a kitty.  I'll get to visit all my old cat show pals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment