Wednesday, July 13, 2011

B5364 - OOP Lifestyle Wardrobe

This time I've decided to make a complete outfit.  I'm liking the look of a long vest that ties with a stand-up collar along with a cute shell with tucks and a pair of skinny pants.







The vest is really long; 31" from the base of the neck to the hem.  A bit too long for me; a more flattering length would be around 28".  So I'll be taking out 2 or 3 inches.  And I don't know about those pockets.  They are right at the hips, which is my widest part and I don't want to emphasize it.  LOL.  It looks like I'll probably be making a quick muslin out of this.


These are my fabric choices.  The pink polished cotton will be the vest, the white cotton/nylon blend will be the shell and the cotton/lycra print will be my skinny pants.


I'll report back when I make up the muslin of the vest.  Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment