Well...I have my knit washed and dryed. Either it shrunk, a lot, or I didn't purchase the 2 yards I thought I got. Shrug. Oh well. I am going to have just enough to cut out the 3 pieces (front, back & sleeve) with not much left over for the embroidery tests. Hopefully what's left will be enough. I have the paper pattern pieces ironed, but not cut. Shown here is the preliminary layout. I was panicking for a minute thinking I just wasn't going to have enough fabric and then I remembered I didn't have the size cut from the paper pieces. Talk about a huge sigh of relief! I'm going to let the knit lay on the table and relax overnight before cutting.