Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cover Stitch fear...

I purchased Babylock CV (cover stitch) machine about 6 months ago and besides playing with it a little, I haven't used it at all.  Went to Debbie Cook's blog www.stitchesandseams.blogspot.com   for the great tips she has on cover stitching.  That helped.  LOL. 

So now I'm digging through my stash for knits.  I've found a couple of old (and when I say Old, I mean like 20 years old).  One is a hot pink tie dye tee shirt knit I purchased when we still lived in Titusville (Florida).  I think I was going to make a beach coverup out of it.  I look at it now and wonder what was I thinking?  HA!  Its embarrassing.  LOL.  The other is ok.  Mostly black with a tiny white and pink roses scattered all over it.  It doesn't have a lot of stretch either.  I'm looking at the pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment