Thursday, September 9, 2010

Embroidered Table Cloth

I'm working on reviewing a shirt but I thought I might post the embroidered tablecloth I made for the dining room early this summer. Its just out of 100% fireproof polyester fabric you can get from Hancock Fabrics for $7 a yard. I was trying to find a fabric that I could embroider with a backing that would wash out since the white fabric was fairly see through. Its pretty easy to care for - just wash and lightly press the designs from the back.

I used a built-in decorative stitch from my Ellegante' to cover the hem stitching. The embroidery is heirloom designs from Elsa designs www.elsasdesigns.com. The initial in the design is called Chocolate Punch and is from Annaboveembroidery.com. She has tons of really cool fonts and initials of which I have way too many. LOL.

Here's a pic of the side view design without an initial.

No comments:

Post a Comment