Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just Stuff...

We just returned home from a week in Iowa with my family for Christmas.  It was really nice seeing everyone again.  My brother, who has MS, is looking great.  The new meds he's on have really improved his balance along with everything else.  My sister looks great. 

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas; I know I did.  Now...just to make this a bit sewing related, this was waiting for me when we returned.  


I haven't started reading it yet, but I hope with the help of this book, I'll be better able to turn out better tailored garments.  Mostly jackets and coats.  LOL. 

I'll have a summary for the end-of-year blog post once I get a few free minutes, I'll sit down and figure out how many garments I made this year.  But this is all I have for today.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment