Monday, December 5, 2011

Just a Peek...

I'm almost finished sewing this tunic.  It's very easy and I do recommend it.  But for the beginner, it has almost no finishing of inside seams.  Nowhere in the pattern instructions did it say to finish the inside lapel facing.  HUH?  You've got to be kidding right?  The first time they would launder the shirt, it would be a raveled mess. That's my only beef with this pattern.  Otherwise, I love it.  I can see several more versions of this pattern being added to my wardrobe.  I only have to hem it, embroider buttonholes and sew on the buttons and I will take more detailed pictures.  But just so you don't think I would post about it and not give you a peek, here it is.  LOL.  Keep in mind it still needs pressing. 



More Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment