Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost there...


Phew!  I'm getting close to done.  All I have left to do is bind the armholes with bias (have to look in my stash for something that looks good), sew buttonholes and buttons.  I know it doesn't seem like much but it will take me several more hours to complete it all.  I like to take my time and get it right the first time.  LOL.



I'm not going to make my first, self-imposed, deadline of Friday.  There's just been too many other things going on.  Teaching beginning sewing takes up all of my Mondays.  Several trips to the vet.  One kitty is going through kidney failure and another has had reappearance of a prolapsed rectum.  Not fun any of it.  So sewing has been pushed back a bit to take care of my babies.


More as it happens.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment