Friday, February 24, 2012

Knitting...

After a day of sewing and after dinner, we usually plant ourselves on the couch and watch a couple of TV shows.  I don't just like to watch TV, I have to be doing something with my hands.  So I knit.  Easy, no-brainer stuff, like scarves and shawls.   I just finished blocking this Ruana shawl and I hope to get Alan to take a picture of it on me.  I love the colors and it looks great too.  


I went to an estate sale a couple of days ago and picked up a bunch of knitting needles for cheap.  I also put in a bid on a Babylock Imagine serger.  Hope that works in my favor.  But I won't until Saturday when the sale is over whether I had the winning bid.  Keep your fingers crossed. 

I'll be posting shortly about the heirloom camisole.  I've taken lots of pictures, so be warned; it will be pictured heavy.  LOL.

Later!

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea what a Ruana shawl is but it looks beautiful. Will love to see the picture of it on. Good luck with the bidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Belinda and love the colors. Can't wait to see it in person :)
    I too have been knitting at night while the TV is on because I too cannot just sit there and do nothing. I was on laptop a lot but that is not all that productive when you just surf and surf, so I started knitting again. I have two sweaters in the works right now and will take awhile to finish, but I just love the process. Keep creating beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have a pattern for this?

    ReplyDelete