Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sleeve Quickie...

Thought you might like to see sleeve lining pinned into place on the jacket before I sew it in by hand.  This way you can actually see something.  If I were to take the picture after it was sewn, you would have a harder time seeing it.  LOL.  See?  I'm being nice and thinking of your eyes.  Speaking of eyes.  I went to the eye doctor the other day for a check up and possibly to get new glasses.  My eyes have been really tired, burn a lot, and water at the weirdest times.  He tells me my right eye hasn't changed prescription but my left eye has decided to be lazy and the right is trying to make up for it, hence really tired eyes most of the time. And he's given me drops for dry eye.  He tells me I'm developing a cataract in my right eye.  So I'll have eye surgery in my future.  I'm told its not a big deal though.  Well enough whining on my part; here is the promised picture of the lining.  LOL.


Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment