Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Men & Bacon...

Wow...It's been so busy here lately almost 2 weeks have flown by before I knew it.  LOL.  I have a couple of projects I've been working but just haven't found time to blog about it. 

But, Alan and I were watching the Food Network the other night before going to sleep.  You're gonna die.  LOL.  We were watching Diners, Drive-ins & Dives to be exact.  They were at some restaurant; don't remember which one and they had this horrible sandwich on it.  It was a heart attach on a plate.  It was 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with a hamburger sandwiched between them.  And there was bacon.  Lots of bacon. 

What is it with men and bacon?  All you have to do is say Bacon and they start salivating. 

Well Alan went nuts over the sandwich and I had to make him one the next day.  Below is a picture of the finished product.  I'm only showing one picture, although he photographed each step in my making it.  LOL.


Oh and there is bacon.  And the little red things showing are ripe jalapenos.  Alan loved it.
 
Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment