Sunday, December 19, 2010

Leopard Jean Jacket - KS2895

I was roving around the other blogs I follow and stumbled across a jacket challenge.  I'm going to try to follow along; I don't think I'll be able to make the 12 jackets (1 a month) but I hope to complete a few.  The first will be a jean jacket in a cool leopard denim print I found at our local fabric store theclothmerchants.com

I'm going to use Kwik Sew 2895 View A.  Neither view has on seam pockets nor is it lined so I'm going to add pockets & lining.  Here's a picture of the pattern and my fabrics.  Obtw, I purchased the lining at Jo Ann's.  Just finished washing up both of them.  I hope to get started sometime today tracing out the pattern.  I'm going to get my bike ride (12 miles) in and then we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment