Monday, May 9, 2011

Blouse Fini!!!!

Done! Done! Done!  LOL.  Can you tell I'm excited?  Well the pulled-thread bullion rose embroidery blouse is complete.  That's a mouthful; say that 3 times really fast.  LOL.  I'm pretty pleased with how nice its turned out.  I know its not really a summer color, but I love black and really don't get to wear much of it because of the cats.  Too much cat hair.  LOL.   I'm happy with the integration of 2 heirloom techniques into a blouse I'm going to love wearing.  Here are a couple of pics.

Remember you can click on the picture to get a larger image.  Below is a closeup of the bullion roses hand embroidered into the buttons.


I haven't decided what my next project is but I do need some summer capri's to wear.  I'll have to take a look at what's in the stash and make a decision.

More later...

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty blouse, with lots of possibilities. Nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen! It's very comfy too.

    ReplyDelete